Sunday, December 19, 2010

Calmer Half

This could have been written by me:

This man is my rock. Sometimes this means he's as stubborn as a rock, immovable object to my unstoppable force. Always, this means he's my shelter against the storm, against the world. When I'm about ready to metaphorically tear my hair out and set the plane on fire after yet another setback, he calmly reminds me that he loves me, and that it's all okay. And then, it is.
 RTWT.

That, much more eloquently than I could have said, is how I think and feel about Chris.

The last 4 months or so has been full of setbacks, frustrations, false hopes, and heartbreak. From the kids being gone, to several legal issues, to Chris's health it seems nothing is going right. That's why this particular blog has gone to the wayside; without the kids, what does the effort matter?

But Chris is all right, so I'm all right.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sweetie, I've been following both of your blogs for a while but have never commented before.
    My heart breaks for what you're going through with the Kidlets.
    Please know that there are tons of prayers (if not a few cocktails to a better 2011) for you coming from Texas.

    ReplyDelete